Thursday, April 7, 2016

March 1, 2016

Our last day in Trinidad we hiked to the UNESCO site

Sendero Huellas De La Historia, Cuba

Natural Park El Cubano

The trail "Traces of History", one of its main attractions will take you to know the reality of the colonial past. suspension bridges and a well designed paths will lead to a refreshing jump Into the pools at the base of the waterfall

this park is located on the banks of the river Guaurabo 


It was a long hike up to the falls, I am so glad I had a Bugs eye view from my friends art bag





at the Falls at last, I got to sit on the banks and watch those crazy people jumping into the pool



It was an exciting day, but I had to take a nap as they walked down the mountain from the Falls


Back to town to finish off our time with Hemmingway and a Daquiri before packing for Havana 


 We made a little music, had a little refreshment, hung out with my Muse



No comments:

Post a Comment