Thursday, April 21, 2016

March 7

I am so excited!!!, My artist friend is taking me back to Canada with her! She could not leave me behind!, but I will have to ride incognito in her luggage.

She took a few photos of the journey home and showed them to me later.  The drive to Varadero and the flight out.

 a checker cab

 the shore from the plane, goodbye dear CUBA, 

 The Florida Keys

 Sunset over Canada

Landing In Toronto

We had a few hours layover, after passing customs, I am officially a Canadian Citizen now! It was dark when we landed in my companions home city, so I just crashed with anticipation of my new life, This will be be my retirement home as I do not have the longevity of Human years.



OH NO! I have been captured by  the Beasty of my nightmares...........RESCUED and introduced to my new companions 



My new best BUD,  the NON insect consuming type.

Thank you for joining me on my journey to a new life.   I have discovered the the English word for Esperanza is HOPE




No comments:

Post a Comment